Sunday, March 18, 2012

Interview with a Vampire







Photo Credits: Bethany Struble
Through the dim lighting, she saw the figure of a man, his skin was pale and soft, "Good sir, you've spooked me! For a second I thought you were a vampire." His eyes were hooded by the shadow from his brows; he took a long pause before responding to her, "That's because, young lady, I am a vampire."

Geeez, I sure do miss reading all the Anne Rice Vampire books. Anyways, This look wasn't really vampire inspired, but while wearing this look, I got the comment, "You look like a vampire", so I figured...why not? :D I've been into the strangest things in fashion lately. Anyways I hope you guys like it, please leave a feedback in the comments! Because if you don't....


8 comments:

  1. it's so cool! red shirt is perfect for the blazer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect style again... Its so easy to over complicate things, but so difficult to keep things simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is very nice! I hope I can wear something like this, too bad I live in a tropical country ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why doesn't every guy dress like this? SO handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! Wish more guys dressed like this :( With love from the Philippines!

    ♥ Megann of Style Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peter, u r always be my VAMPIRE..hehehe..this is soo handsome as always =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic in suit.

    i think it's totally yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interview with a Vampire is one of my favorite all time movies! What girl wouldn't love Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt at their peak :) Great inspiring look, even if you weren't initially going for the vampire scene.

    xo Stephanie
    honey & silk

    ReplyDelete