Thursday, August 16, 2012

I've made a mistake












Photos by: Bethany Struble                                  Shirt by: Pacsun                                Pants by: Kasil                                      Shoes by: Doc Marten's                               Watch by: Casio

You know you're a 90s kid if you had one of these watches growing up. I know I did, and it was the coolest thing in the world. This thing told you the time, date, AND day. AND it had a stop watch/timer, an alarm clock, and you could take it into the kiddie pool with you. So when I saw one of these watches at walmart, I had to get it. Nostalgia is my favorites accessory. Anyways, kasil kindly sent me these beautiful pants a while back, along with my green pants as well, and pacsun also sent me one of the coolest packages I've ever gotten. Inside of that box was a bunch of clothes, one of them being this shirt, which has grown to be one of my new favorites pieces this coming Fall. Enjoy! Leave a comment on my new layout and outfit spread, tell me if it's working or not.

5 comments: